Half-Brazilian-half-Arabic actress Bruna Abdalah is being groomed to do a role in Mental

The half-Brazilian-half-Arabic actress Bruna Abdalah, who was seen in a cameo in I Hate Luv Storys (and in the Subah Hone Na De song in Desi Boyz) is being groomed to do a role in Mental, starring Salman Khan.
Half-Brazilian-half-Arabic actress Bruna Abdalah
Half-Brazilian-half-Arabic actress Bruna Abdalah 

Says a source, “Bruna is playing a small role in Mental. She got a call from Sohail Khan Productions offering her a part in the film being directed by him.

Though the role wasn’t too big, Bruna felt it was a privilege to work with the Khans and she said yes immediately. Working with Salman has been a learning experience for her. Apparently, he helped her learn Hindi, faster than her current language teacher Ujjwala.”

Bruna says, “Every time we are ready to shoot, Salman will have an idea and some scenes will be improvised and everyone’s lines will change. It’s good preparation for me as I have to rehearse the lines every time we improvise. It was hard for me in the beginning but Salman somehow makes it easier. I’m more confident now from what I was before. I can dub my own lines. And I am getting to see actors like Tabu and Salman.”

She adds that she has been learning Hindi from a lady professor Ujjwala (proficient in German) for the past six months, “I had a few Hindi teachers before her but I found it too complicated to understand the grammar. German is a very logical and specific language and Ujjwala is using the same methods to teach me Hindi. I can’t converse fluently in Hindi yet but I am able to dub, read and understand it.”
DNA

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Indian Gorkhas. Designed by Darjeeling Web Solutions